HomeCare Property Improvements
Fascias and Soffits in Morecambe
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE ROOFER ESTIMATE
If you require replacement of fascias and soffits in Morecambe or the surrounding areas, you’ll need the services of a reliable, trusted roofing contractor.At HomeCare Property Improvements, we offer a prompt, efficient and easy to arrange service to replace your old Fascias, Soffits and Guttering. Our emphasis is on using quality products whilst providing great workmanship, and our competitively priced services are fully guaranteed.
A Quick Guide to Roofline Products
- Fascias – The fascia is the roof board that protects the roof space from the elements. It preserves the timber rafters that hold your roof in place and provides a fixing point for guttering. The fascia looks a bit like a skirting board and is the part that ‘faces you’ as you look at your home.
- Soffits – Soffits are the down facing boards that you would see if you stood with your back against your home and looked up. Soffits fill the gap between the fascia and the wall. Soffits can be fitted with air vents to provide ventilation to the roof space and loft.
- Guttering and Downpipes – Guttering and downpipes safely remove rainwater from the roof. Guttering is usually attached to fascias.
- Bargeboards – Bargeboards form the overhanging eaves that protect the gable end of a roof.
- Marley Eternit Cladding – Our concrete based composite cladding is very strong, resilient, weather resistant and attractive. Cladding is easy to fit and is an attractive way of breaking up the brickwork on your house. Cladding is now very popular for use in house extensions.
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Roofline: A great way to safeguard your property
Roofline products are equally as necessary as all other work you decide to perform on your house. Besides keeping the appearance of your house respectable and stylish, they also guard against decomposing rafter ends, damp and leaking gutters, nesting and architectural damage.
You can expect entire removal where achievable of pre-existing soffits, fascias, barge boards, guttering and downpipes whilst additionally swapping waterproof membrane, rotten rafter ends and adding necessary ventilation into the eves space. The overall flow and water collection is usually much improved.
Our soffits and fascias utilize the appropriate product to make sure of performance and quality. All products are non-lead formulation and comply with EEC and PVC industry guidance.
Contact HomeCare Property Improvements
If you require replacement of fascias and soffits in Morecambe or the surrounding areas, get in touch with the team today to book your appointment. Feel free to browse our roofing services.