HomeCare Property Improvements
Roof Repairs in Morecambe
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE ROOFER ESTIMATE
Do you need roof repairs in Morecambe? Consider HomeCare Property Improvements, a reliable local roofer in Morecambe with a formidable reputation. To ensure that you benefit from the best possible service, at HomeCare Property Improvements we examine and then identify the cause of your roofing issue, making sure that we don’t just repair your roof, but eliminate future problems as well. Regular roof repair maintenance is key to safeguarding your roof and avoiding premature re-roofing and more severe roofing problems. A roof repair service also maximizes the life expectancy of your roof.
Protection Against the Elements
Your roof puts up with a lot of punishment through the years including heavy rain, frost, glaring sunshine and high winds. This type of pressure can loosen tiles as time passes and also wear away at roofing materials, which often can also lead to rotting roof timbers which are costly to repair or replace. Our roof repair service is both preventative as well as restorative, in that we seek to eliminate issues before they appear in the future.
Even if your roof has considerable problems, it doesn’t necessarily mean you need a full re-roof if you choose HomeCare Property Improvements to undertake thorough repair work. It’s also possible to repair challenging areas such as valley channels, gutters, ridges, hips, roof verges and chimney flashings and pointing while not resorting to a full re-roof job.
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Common Problems / signs that your roof needs attention:
- Debris on the floor from broken slates, tiles or defective mortar may well indicate that there may be a problem.
- When you have missing tiles or slates, damage will occur to roof felt, timbers or plaster ceilings.
- Moss, leaves and other debris can block gutters and valleys. Overflowing gutters may cause damp to penetrate when running down walls or to back flow into the roof area.
- Un-treated timber fascia and soffit boards will rot, rendering gutter fixings unsafe and dangerous. New easy to maintain UPVC plastic is recommended.
- Hips, ridges and flashings can be detached in windy weather if pointing isn’t looked after. Search gutters or gullies for indications of mortar droppings.
- Cracks in concrete flashings provide gaps for driving rain to penetrate into loft area.
- Cracked and split felt allows water to damage flat roof decking if left untreated, ultimately causing timber to rot. Bubbles in felt is another sign that a flat roof has come to the end of its life expectancy.
Contact HomeCare Property Improvements
Call HomeCare Property Improvements today if you require roof repairs in Morecambe. All of our repair work is insurance backed and guaranteed, and we offer an emergency call out service. Feel free to browse our roofing services.